We aim at …
- Nurturing leaders who would contribute to the world society
- Having awareness of living in international society and ability to express own ideas, an education that enable to understand different cultures.
- Improving ability of individuals, realizing your desired plan after graduation
We aim to provide not only “Japanese language” education, but also the education of the Japanese history, Japanese customs and general knowledges. We support our students to be able to succeed in the world. Language is not only a knowledge but also a tool to communicate with others. We hope our students will acquire the technique to survive and succeed in Japan. We are all certified Japanese language teachers. We make a great effort to keep up with the current educational situations which change every single day.
- Basic –Aiming to review the basic grammar and pass N5 to N3
- Students will acquire basic structures and grammars.
- Students will understand Katakana, Hiragana, and basic Kanji.
- Students will be able to listen and understand daily conversation such as school short conversation.
- Students will be able to read and understand short passages relating to daily life activities.
- Intermediate –Aiming to pass N3 to N2
- Students will be able to read and understand newspaper and magazine.
- Students will able to listen and understand news or conversation with natural speed.
- Students will learn to write certain amount of passages about various topics with great organization and proper punctuations.
- Advanced –Aiming to pass N1
- Students will able to read and understand the contents of scientific researches. articles, reviews and more.
- Students will able to understand the organization of articles and passages logically.
- Students will able to read some literatures and understand the details of expressions.
- Students will able to understand and summarize natural speed conversation, news, and lectures.